1. Burt’s Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter – I love the way this lotion makes my skin feel. Super soft and helps take away the itchies. This lotion is a combination of Cocoa, Shea and Jojoba Butters. It’s extra thick and rich and feels like you’re pampering yourself a bit. Another plus is that it’s fragrance free!
2. Be Maternity Seamless Cami – This tank has been a lifesaver for me. It’s perfect for under maternity tops and long enough to cover your unbuttoned non-maternity jeans in the beginning. It has just the right amount of stretch and is super comfy.
3. Palmer’s Skin Therapy Oil – Feels great on itchy pregnancy skin and won’t leave you super greasy. I am not one of the lucky gals to make it through pregnancy without a single stretch mark. Using this I have already noticed some of the marks fading.
4. Boppy Prenatal Sleep Wedge – I didn’t want to hog all of the room in our bed with a giant body pillow so this small sleep wedge from Boppy is a great solution. I use it to support the bump and sometimes sleep with it wedged under my back for extra support. $15 well spent!
5. Benefit High Beam – This is my favorite makeup product right now. After countless nights of not so great sleep, a little of this highlighter makes me look like a human again.
6. Bringing Up Bebe – This is a nice break from the usual pregnancy books. To be honest I found most of my pregnancy books to be a bit traumatizing. Bringing Up Bebe is like a breathe of fresh air.
Two other things that have been so wonderful throughout this pregnancy are prenatal massages and prenatal yoga. Both have been great stress relievers and make me feel so much better!