Two Ingredient Peach Pie
1. Let pie crust sit out until it reaches room temperature. Unroll one crust and place in glass pie plate. Gently press into sides and trim crust around edge of plate.
2. Spread pie into prepared crusts.
3. Unroll second crust and lay over pie filling. Tuck top crust under edge of bottom crust and pinch to seal.
4. With a sharp paring knife, cut slits into pie crust or cut out a decorative pattern.This gives it the handmade touch that makes it look like you worked all day.
5. Place in preheated oven at 425° and bake for 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cover edges of crust with foil after ten minutes to prevent burnt edges.